This project is touted to be the biggest public works project in Sacramento’s history. It involves the upgrade of the existing Sacramento Regional Wastewater Treatment Plant. For this project we incorporated an on-site portable batch plant, water containment structures utilizing waterproofing admixtures, CLSC backfill, underground pipe encasement, and jointed-plain concrete paving.
- Cold Weather Concrete: Rapid Strength with Hot Water and Accelerating Admixture Solutions
- Announcement of Purchase | Silver Strike Concrete
- Silver Strike Concrete: Concrete Manufacturer for the Mathewson Gateway Project in Reno, NV
- Silver Strike Concrete Sponsors Team at 9th Annual Shootin’ for the Stars Navy SEAL Event
- Silver Strike Concrete Participates in AGCPAC Annual Golf Tournament