This project is touted to be the biggest public works project in Sacramento’s history. It involves the upgrade of the existing Sacramento Regional Wastewater Treatment Plant. For this project we incorporated an on-site portable batch plant, water containment structures utilizing waterproofing admixtures, CLSC backfill, underground pipe encasement, and jointed-plain concrete paving.
- Silver Strike Concrete Offers $1,500 Hiring Bonus to Drivers!
- Benefits of Fiber Reinforced Concrete to Replace Welded Wire or Rebar
- Silver Strike Concrete Sponsors the Navy SEAL Foundation
- Silver Strike Concrete Participates in 15th ACI Golf Classic at the Woodbridge Golf & Country Club
- How the Shipping Crisis is Affecting Cement Supply