This project is touted to be the biggest public works project in Sacramento’s history. It involves the upgrade of the existing Sacramento Regional Wastewater Treatment Plant. For this project we incorporated an on-site portable batch plant, water containment structures utilizing waterproofing admixtures, CLSC backfill, underground pipe encasement, and jointed-plain concrete paving.
- Hot Weather Concrete: How Using Chilled Water or Ice Slows the Cement Hydration Process
- Air Entrained Concrete: What Is It and Why Do We Use It?
- Silver Strike Concrete NO SALES TAX on Concrete Orders April 1st-15th
- Tips for Curing Concrete in Cold Weather
- Ready Mix Concrete QA Testing at Silver Strike Concrete