This project is touted to be the biggest public works project in Sacramento’s history. It involves the upgrade of the existing Sacramento Regional Wastewater Treatment Plant. For this project we incorporated an on-site portable batch plant, water containment structures utilizing waterproofing admixtures, CLSC backfill, underground pipe encasement, and jointed-plain concrete paving.
- Silver Strike Concrete Supports Boy Scouts of America for Sporting Clay Classic Annual TJ Day
- Silver Strike Introduces: VERIFI In-Transit Concrete Management for Contractors
- Silver Strike Concrete Participates in 17th ACI Golf Classic at the Woodbridge Golf & Country Club
- Silver Strike Offers Concrete Supplier Solutions to Meet Construction Needs
- 2022 Annual Employee Christmas Party