This project was developed to replace the existing bridge with a new bridge approximately 101 ft wide and 514 ft long, accommodating four 12-ft lanes, two 4-ft shoulders, a variable width median, a 12-ft Class 1 Bikeway, and an 8-ft walkway. For this project we incorporated Caltrans Class I with Mac Matrix Fibers and shrinkage reducing admixture, 5000 psi structural concrete, and multiple CIDH (“Cast in Drilled Hole”) Wet Pier placements.
- Silver Strike Concrete Sponsors the Navy SEAL Foundation
- Silver Strike Concrete Participates in 15th ACI Golf Classic at the Woodbridge Golf & Country Club
- How the Shipping Crisis is Affecting Cement Supply
- Hot Weather Concrete: How Using Chilled Water or Ice Slows the Cement Hydration Process
- Air Entrained Concrete: What Is It and Why Do We Use It?