The design and construction of the new Redding courthouse building consists of six stories above ground and a basement level with 14 courtrooms for a total of 166,887 building gross square feet. The technical concrete applications involved in this project included matte slabs, pouring 3 consecutive daily 1,300+ cubic yard pours, lightweight and high/early concrete applications.
- Hot Weather Concrete: How Using Chilled Water or Ice Slows the Cement Hydration Process
- Air Entrained Concrete: What Is It and Why Do We Use It?
- Silver Strike Concrete NO SALES TAX on Concrete Orders April 1st-15th
- Tips for Curing Concrete in Cold Weather
- Ready Mix Concrete QA Testing at Silver Strike Concrete