The design and construction of the new Redding courthouse building consists of six stories above ground and a basement level with 14 courtrooms for a total of 166,887 building gross square feet. The technical concrete applications involved in this project included matte slabs, pouring 3 consecutive daily 1,300+ cubic yard pours, lightweight and high/early concrete applications.
- Silver Strike Concrete Sponsors the Navy SEAL Foundation
- Silver Strike Concrete Participates in 15th ACI Golf Classic at the Woodbridge Golf & Country Club
- How the Shipping Crisis is Affecting Cement Supply
- Hot Weather Concrete: How Using Chilled Water or Ice Slows the Cement Hydration Process
- Air Entrained Concrete: What Is It and Why Do We Use It?