The design and construction of the new Redding courthouse building consists of six stories above ground and a basement level with 14 courtrooms for a total of 166,887 building gross square feet. The technical concrete applications involved in this project included matte slabs, pouring 3 consecutive daily 1,300+ cubic yard pours, lightweight and high/early concrete applications.
- Silver Strike Concrete Offers $1,500 Hiring Bonus to Drivers!
- Benefits of Fiber Reinforced Concrete to Replace Welded Wire or Rebar
- Silver Strike Concrete Sponsors the Navy SEAL Foundation
- Silver Strike Concrete Participates in 15th ACI Golf Classic at the Woodbridge Golf & Country Club
- How the Shipping Crisis is Affecting Cement Supply